- I updated all of the HomeNet.me code to meet my latest coding standards.
- Started adding phpdoc tags through out so I can auto generate documentation
- I wrote unit tests for all of the homenet.me services and fixed LOTS of bugs (it's amazing my thesis project worked as well as it did)
- Incorporated a new permission system in to the entire website. A public demo of HomeNet.me in action will be launched soon.
- Static Pages like index/about/contact all use the new cms system which allows me to easily edit the content.
- This blog will soon be moved over to the new cms system when I get some time. Blogger still works fine for now.
2012 is going to be awesome year as I finally get to dedicate more time to the project and hopefully I'll have it ready to launch publicly later this year.